Email address:

How to express love, how to propose it?  

0 comments










@@@@@
I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found.
@@@@@
I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me...
I would die.
@@@@@
You call it madness, but I call it love.
@@@@@
Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
@@@@
"The heart knows nothing of the past,
nothing of the future; it knows only of the
present. The heart has no time concept."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Special Thanks to BloggerBuster.com for Templateby Amanda

Creative Commons License
CUTE PICTURES by gans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License
. Google+