Email address:

Awesome Pictures from Tamilnadu  

3 comments

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Awesome Pictures from Tamilnadu


  • Tuesday, April 07, 2009 12:38:00 PM  

    Hello Friend, Hope everything is fine.
    I am a researcher from psychology department. Interested in bloggers and their behavior. My research topic is "Improving self concept through blogging". In connection with my research I need your help. If you spare your mail Id, I will be sending the research questionnaire to your mail Id. You can give your responses to the questionnaire. It will take only ten minutes to complete the questionnaire. My mail Id is meharun@gmail.com. Kindly cooperate in this survey. Your response will be used only for research purpose. To end with friendly note, I am always ready to help you if you have any queries or doubts related to psychology. Thank you.


    Regards
    Meharunnisha
    Doctoral Candidate
    Dept of Psychology
    Bharathiar University
    Coimbatore - 641046
    Tamil Nadu, India
    meharun@gmail.com


  • Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:59:00 AM  

    Hi Gans!
    Very beautiful and interesting collection, representing some aspects of our culture. Thanks for sharing. And yes, your profile is not public, please enable access to your Profile. SO that people can visit your profile from the comment you leave on other blog. I add your blog to my favorite blog list.
    Regards

    Pk-photography


  • Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:01:00 AM  

    These pictures are really cute

Special Thanks to BloggerBuster.com for Templateby Amanda

Creative Commons License
CUTE PICTURES by gans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License
. Google+